47 Year Old Transgender Father Abandons Family To Live As A 6 Year Old Girl (Photos)

Forum 8 years ago

47 Year Old Transgender Father Abandons Family To Live As A 6 Year Old Girl (Photos)

Stefonknee Wolschtt, 46, had been married for 23 years when she realised she was transgender and is now living with an adoptive family, saying she does not “want to be an adult right now”. He is living as a 6 year old girl.

Speaking in a video series by The Transgender Project, published by Daily Xtra she said: “I can’t deny I was married. I can’t deny I have children. But I’ve moved forward now and I’ve gone back to being a child.”

Wolschtt went on to say that her wife could not accept her as a transgender woman and was given an ultimatum of being told to either ‘stop being trans or leave’.

Understandably feeling rejected by her family, Stefonknee left their home and now lives with an adoptive family who she says are ‘totally comfortable’ with her being a little girl.

Speaking during the video, Wolschtt explains how her new adopted parents granddaughter wanted a little sister and she said that she must be younger than her.

Her eldest daughter invited Wolschtt to her wedding back in 2012, but was asked to ‘dress like her dad’ and asked to sit out of the way and not speak to any members of the family.

When he was still a man

One her daughter’s wedding day, Stefonknee attempted to commit suicide, but was unsuccessful.

Thankfully, she now receives support from a congregation mostly made up of LGBT people at the Metropolitan Community Church of Toronto.

My apologies to any white person that may be reading this but what is it about white people and this kind of behaviour??? Why do they indulge, pamper and encourage this kind of madness?

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Invaders from Proxima B VOD Release Date Set for Family Sci-Fi Comedy
Forum | 3 days ago

Invaders from Proxima B VOD Release Date Set for Family Sci-Fi Comedy

UNILORIN SUG notice to final year students
Forum | 6 days ago

UNILORIN SUG notice to final year students

Geek Girl Trailer: House of the Dragon’s Emily Carey Leads Teen Comedy Series
Forum | 1 week ago