I Am Not Above His Class - BBNaija's Doyin Speaks On Friendship With Chizzy (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Am Not Above His Class - BBNaija's Doyin Speaks On Friendship With Chizzy (Video)

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Doyin has talked about her friendship with fellow housemate, Chizzy following speculations of them being an item.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/59955fe2edccf609b0b69207f2a59df4.jpeg

The duo who began their bonding during the BBNaija Season 7 show stirs concern from some shippers who claimed they are not of a matching class.

During a live session on Instagram, Doyin gave clarity on her path with Chizzy while disregarding ideas from shippers about outweighing his class.

The ex-housemate further described her entanglement with the colleague as a ‘friendship’ at the moment.

“I don’t think there’s anything different about me and Chizzy; he’s a human being, I am a human being. I don’t see why it is very unbelievable that I can like him. I don’t like it when people say that,” she said.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
VJ Adams Speaks On Relationship Status With Bimbo Ademoye
Forum | 23 hours ago

VJ Adams Speaks On Relationship Status With Bimbo Ademoye

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Chomzy Welcomes Baby Boy With Husband

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 1 week ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident