Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Broke The News Of Her Wedding To Another Man, To Him And Other Men She Was Dating

Forum 1 year ago

Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Broke The News Of Her Wedding To Another Man, To Him And Other Men She Was Dating

A Nigerian Twitter user has taken to the microblogging platform to disclose how his 'girlfriend' informed him and other men she was seeing,' that she was getting married.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e03f2b088b2b62c5c1f9df260eb3f9ec.jpeg

According to him, the girl added them to a Whatsapp group, informed them and immediately exited the group.

In a tweet shared on his handle, the Nigerian businessman wrote;

''In 2017 I dated this girl for a year. One night she added me to a random WhatsApp group & said "all of you are the guys I didnt want & its over because I'm getting married next weekend." She immediately exited & left us getting to know each other.''

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 5 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 6 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 9 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 9 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert