Man Reveals How His Girlfriend Broke The News Of Her Wedding To Another Man, To Him And Other Men She Was Dating

3 months ago

A Nigerian Twitter user has taken to the microblogging platform to disclose how his 'girlfriend' informed him and other men she was seeing,' that she was getting married.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e03f2b088b2b62c5c1f9df260eb3f9ec.jpeg

According to him, the girl added them to a Whatsapp group, informed them and immediately exited the group.

In a tweet shared on his handle, the Nigerian businessman wrote;

''In 2017 I dated this girl for a year. One night she added me to a random WhatsApp group & said "all of you are the guys I didnt want & its over because I'm getting married next weekend." She immediately exited & left us getting to know each other.''

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Man Allegedly Kills His Wife And Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet A Day After She Withdrew Domestic Violence Case Against Him (Photo)
Forum

Man Allegedly Kills His Wife And Dumps Her Body In Pit Toilet A Day After She Withdrew Domestic Violence Case Against Him (Photo)

3 hours ago
Bayern Munich close to Joao Cancelo signing after Man City exit request
Forum

Bayern Munich close to Joao Cancelo signing after Man City exit request

3 hours ago
2023: Lai Mohammed Reveals Where Buhari Will Relocate To After Handing Over To Next Government
Forum

2023: Lai Mohammed Reveals Where Buhari Will Relocate To After Handing Over To Next Government

4 hours ago
Popular Skit Maker, Sabinus Celebrated By His Girlfriend As He Turns A Year Older
Forum

Popular Skit Maker, Sabinus Celebrated By His Girlfriend As He Turns A Year Older

4 hours ago