"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Obese Woman Whose Husband Called 'Fat' Loses 57KG After Dumping Him

Forum 8 years ago

Obese Woman Whose Husband Called 'Fat' Loses 57KG After Dumping Him

A 28-stone (179 kg) woman who was called insulting names by her cheating husband has unveiled her svelte new figure after slimming to a size 14 - and ditching her partner.

Lisseth Exposito, 25, from Northfleet, Kent, was labelled 'fat girl' by Jose, 29, who she found out was having an affair when she discovered incriminating texts on his phone.

The mother-of-one said she put on seven dress sizes during their relationship, and her partner blamed this for the reason he strayed - even telling her she was 'too fat' to have sex with.

Lisseth said the couple both had a love of food and a healthy appetite, but while they both enjoyed fast food, Jose did not gain weight.

After she found out he had been seeing another woman, it was the motivation Lisseth needed, and she decided to ditch her junk-food diet along with her husband and went on to lose nine stone. (57kg)

Lisseth, who weighed 22 stone (139kg) when she decided to lose weight, and now tips the scales at 13 stone, said: 'No one should ever stand being cheated on, let alone be called names and feel worthless.
[ads4]
'You'd expect your husband to support you especially being the mother to his child.'

But she added: 'I lost weight for me. I dumped my junk food diet and my rubbish husband.'

Lol. Real rubbish husband

Mail Onlime

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Woman in the Yard Release Date Set for Danielle Deadwyler-Led Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The Woman in the Yard Release Date Set for Danielle Deadwyler-Led Movie

The Woman in Cabin 10 Movie Adaptation Starring Keira Knightley Announced
Forum | 4 days ago

The Woman in Cabin 10 Movie Adaptation Starring Keira Knightley Announced

BREAKING: Two more Wike loyalists quit govt as Fubara loses 5 commissioners in one day
Forum | 4 days ago

BREAKING: Two more Wike loyalists quit govt as Fubara loses 5 commissioners in one day

Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow Release Date Set, Milly Alcock to Lead
Forum | 4 days ago

Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow Release Date Set, Milly Alcock to Lead