The first day I danced on a stripping pole I was crying – BBNaija’s Chichi

Forum 1 year ago

The first day I danced on a stripping pole I was crying – BBNaija’s Chichi

Exotic Dancer, and former Big Brother Naija housemate, Chichi, has revealed that the first day she danced on a stripping pole, she was crying while doing the job.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a744cbebfb7825353d514a0d4f41bb93.jpeg

She made this known in a bare-it-all- interview with TV presenter, Hero Daniels as she attempted to correct some misconceptions about strippers.

Chichi said that people often judge exotic dancers because they see the work as unclean and inappropriate for any woman to do.

She, however, said that it is not as many perceive, because some ladies started stripping as a result of the condition they were in.

According to her, exotic dancing saved her because at the time, she was struggling and people she asked for help were asking for something which she could not give.

Chichi said that when she started the job, she would go to bed crying, became depressed and at times felt like not going back to works, but she knew that she had no choice.

The BBNaija ex-contestant said that people think they are loose girls, but she can confirm that at her place of works, some girls are still virgins.

Watch her speak below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand