Female Blogger Boldly Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Own Vagina (Photos)

Forum 8 years ago

Female Blogger Boldly Makes Bread With Yeast From Her Own Vagina (Photos)

A feminist blogger Zoe Stavri, broke all baking rules by using her excess vaginal yeast to, ah, make a loaf of bread.

The bold baking experiment, quickly turned into a social experiment as Stravri began to live-tweet the process and provided the recipe on her blog, for those cooking along at home.

Conceding that she had caused “quite a lot of visceral horror” among Twitter users, she explained how she put together the starter for her loaf.

In case you wondered…

“Waking up on Saturday with the familiar itchy burny fanny, I giggled to myself ‘maybe I could make bread with that’,” she writes.

“And that ticked into, ‘well, I’ve always wanted to try making my own sourdough anyway’ and then a ‘fu-Ck, would that even work?'”

Sadly, what started as a “fatal combination of a slightly perverse sense of humour, a keenly scientific mind, and touch of the thrush” quickly resulted in a widespread global boycott of sourdough.
[ads4]

Good thing it is for her mouth alone. iPuke

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 4 days ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla
Forum | 4 days ago

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla