7 year old dies on holiday after suffering allergic reaction to spaghetti dish

6 years ago

A seven-year-old boy, Cameron Wahid, suffered a suspected allergic reaction and died after eating a bowl of spaghetti.
Wahid and his family were enjoying a half-term trip to Sorrento, Italy, when he went into anaphylactic shock after eating the dish followed by a fruit.
The precious little boy was pronounced dead on Friday in a specialist children's hospital in Naples. He is believed to have had a dairy allergy.
[ads4]
The boy lived with his parents Cassandra and Rizwan and brother Aidan in East Grinstead, West Sussex.

D&D Footie Focus, which runs football classes he attends, issued a statement saying: "RIP Cameron Wahid.

"You will never be forgotten mate.

Related forums
Reactions As Herbalist Invites Gospel Musician, Gozie Okeke to Event, Sprays Him Money Heavily (Video)
Forum

Reactions As Herbalist Invites Gospel Musician, Gozie Okeke to Event, Sprays Him Money Heavily (Video)

1 day ago
Grammy Winning Singer, Meat Loaf Dies At 74
Forum

Grammy Winning Singer, Meat Loaf Dies At 74

1 day ago
Jensen Ackles Opens Up About His Initial Reaction to Supernatural’s Ending
Forum

Jensen Ackles Opens Up About His Initial Reaction to Supernatural’s Ending

2 days ago
Moon Knight Star Gaspard Ulliel Dies in Skiing Accident
Forum

Moon Knight Star Gaspard Ulliel Dies in Skiing Accident

3 days ago