“People make mistakes” — Bella speaks on trending news about Sheggz, position with other housemates (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

“People make mistakes” — Bella speaks on trending news about Sheggz, position with other housemates (Video)

One of the finalists of the BBNaija Season 7 show, Bella, addresses the trending news about her love interest, Sheggz, days following the conclusion of the show.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e4ef591c1fb06443c8fc1efa58fc2b29.jpeg

It would be recalled that following Sheggz’s eviction, his ex-girlfriend gave a detailed narration of their relationship which bordered around domestic abuse.

In a recent interview, Bella admitted to being aware of it all while affirming that it does not change a thing about her relationship with Sheggz.

Speaking on where she stands with the rest of the housemates, the second runner-up of the season 7 edition stated she remains friends with them all.

Watch the video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Iwobi moves to fourth position on Nigeria’s highest capped list
Forum | 4 hours ago

EPL: Iwobi moves to fourth position on Nigeria’s highest capped list

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 2 days ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 5 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti