Unbelievable!!!!Meet Washington Woman Who Is 2 Years Pr3gnant And Counting

Forum 8 years ago

Unbelievable!!!!Meet Washington Woman Who Is 2 Years Pr3gnant And Counting

“I can’t take it anymore,” explains to us the hopefully soon to be new mother. “I have a rare blood disease which is preventing my fetus to get good levels of oxygen, causing my baby’s organs not to grow as fast as his body.

My doctor had warned me about the possible risk of a longer pr3gnancy, but he told me a month maybe two at most. It’s been almost 2 years, 2 years. I can’t even walk anymore it’s been 4 months. My baby weighs 19 pounds, it’s unbearable,” she continued.

Miss Dellora’s case has medical experts completely puzzled, her case being a first of it’s kind. No previous episode of such as ever been found or declared in the

World Health Organization’s medical reports. The only references found to pr3gnancies this long go back to official records of witch trials that occurred in Europe during the 13th and 14th century.

“Something really needs to happen soon or he’s going to be too big to get out if this continues,” added miss Dellora. “I found an experimental acupuncture project in China on the internet, which is said to aid with calming the nervous system and production of blood cells so I’m keeping my faith.”

SHOULD SHE KEEP UP WITH HER FAITH???

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Woman and the Sea Video Previews ‘Ultimate Underdog Story’
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Woman and the Sea Video Previews ‘Ultimate Underdog Story’

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Woman Overjoyed After Giving Birth to Twins at 56

Popular Comedian, AY Makun Shares Benefits Of Counting His Blessings
Forum | 5 days ago