My Late Dad Will Be Proud I’m Now Dr Tiwa - Singer Gushes

Forum 1 year ago

My Late Dad Will Be Proud I’m Now Dr Tiwa - Singer Gushes

Popular Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has expressed happiness over her new doctorate degree.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b7fd5ed88624312388bfcba955e745a5.jpg

She said her late father, Daddy Savage would be extremely proud of her new title.

Recall that on July 15, 2022, Tiwa bagged an honourary doctorate degree in music from the University of Kent, United Kingdom.

The UK varsity on July 5 announced its intention to honour some of its alumni, including Tiwa Savage, who graduated with a degree in Business Administration for her outstanding and inspirational performances in the music industry.

The Afrobeat queen, who recently covered the front page of Schick Magazine (a fashion, beauty and lifestyle magazine for the African woman), revealed acquiring a sound education was paramount to her parents, particularly her late dad who died in July 2021.

With her current status as Dr of Music, Tiwa affirmed her father would sure have taken great pride in her for this particular achievement.

She wrote: “Having a solid education was something extremely important to my parents-especially my father, he passed away last year but know he would be very proud that I am now Dr Tiwa Savage.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi
Forum | 3 hours ago

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 10 hours ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 10 hours ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police