Islamic Cleric Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For R3ping Minor In Lagos

Forum 1 year ago

Islamic Cleric Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For R3ping Minor In Lagos

An Islamic cleric, Abdulsalam Salaudeen has been sentenced to life imprisonment.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d1f4d20bda080ef935ed16edb96c697c.jpg

Justice Abiola Soladoye of the S3xual Offences and Domestic Violence, Ikeja, Lagos State sentenced the cleric for defiling a minor he was teaching Islamic studies.

Police prosecutors told the court that the incident happened in January 2019. The 43-year-old cleric was caught on camera defiling the minor. He was arrested and then arraigned in court where the tape was presented in court as evidence against him.

Delivering judgment on the case on Thursday, October 6, Justice Soladoye described Salaudeen as an unworthy cleric who must be weeded out of society to serve as a deterrent to other predators. The judge also ordered Salaudeen's name to be put in the s3x offenders’ register.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says
Forum | 1 day ago

Lagos Workers Now Earn Minimum Of N70,000 Since January – Governor Sanwo-Olu Says

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 2 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish