I Dey Always Fear – Comedian Lasisi Elenu Criest Out Over Fiancée’s Weird Pregnancy Cravings

Forum 1 year ago

I Dey Always Fear – Comedian Lasisi Elenu Criest Out Over Fiancée’s Weird Pregnancy Cravings

Nigerian comedian and skit maker, Nosa Afolabi aka Lasisi Elenu has cried out over his fiancee, Nonso Adika's unusual cravings due to pregnancy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/42c5f169d65bc3ac91bd5cad9370850a.jpg

In an Instagram page, the comedian showed off the beautiful baby bump of his fiancée while telling stories of pregnant women having unimaginable cravings.

Lasisi said he is always scared of his fiancée’s craving, wondering why he had to drive to a fueling station just for her to inhale the smell of fuel.

He also took to opportunity to applaud mothers and pregnant women.

He wrote: “Thought those stories of pregnant women having ritualist and Ogbanje cravings were mere tales, My brother my sisters, I say unto you, it is not oo.

“Forget this video wey we Dey do like Normal human being, nothing is normal. I repeat nothing is Normal. this woman’s urges Dey always fear me.

“Because how can, how can someone want to just take a drive to filing station to smell fuel …….. Abeg na YAMAHA generator Dey your belle

“Shoutout to All the mothers and pregnant women.”

In July 2022, the skit maker just got a yes from Adika who is known to be an actress and also a movie producer.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 3 days ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 1 week ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 2 weeks ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression

Mass Sack: We’re Now Living In Constant Fear – CBN Staff Speak Up
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Mass Sack: We’re Now Living In Constant Fear – CBN Staff Speak Up