How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election – Kenneth Okonkwo

Forum 1 year ago

How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Election – Kenneth Okonkwo

Nigerian lawyer and famous actor, Kenneth Okonkwo has expressed optimism that Peter Obi, the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi will win the 2023 election.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/642d7353b2bb88b723695777612deb92.jpg

Okonkwo said this is because Obi has the full support of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and the Trade Union Congress (TUC).

Okonkwo also cited the campaign marches that happened on October 1 in almost all the federations as one of the reasons Obi will win the election come next year.

The LP chieftain, who stated this while fielding questions on the Channels TV Politics Today program on Thursday, claimed that Obi is the only option.

When asked how Peter Obi can win the 2023 election, Okonkwo said, “Let me tell you how he [Peter Obi] has already won the [2023 presidential] election.

“All these marches that are going on, on October 1, they simultaneously went on throughout almost all the federations.

“In Lagos, they [marches] were at five different places. I want to tell you that those people marching are votes because nobody told them to come out.

“Now NLC, TUC has thrown all their weights behind Peter Obi, is there any local government, anywhere that you don’t have labour present, and they are talking about structure?

“What I am saying is that Obi is the only option. There is no other option.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens' Welfare

EPL: Iwobi equals Kanu’s assist record in Fulham’s win at West Ham
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Iwobi equals Kanu’s assist record in Fulham’s win at West Ham

Oliseh names Super Eagles player that will win AFCON for Nigeria
Forum | 4 days ago