Congratulations - Nigerians Tell Actress Ngozi Ezeonu As She Bags International Appointment

Forum 1 year ago

Congratulations - Nigerians Tell Actress Ngozi Ezeonu As She Bags International Appointment

Popular Nigerian actress, Ngozi Ezeonu has gotten an international appointment.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a58ce3994901b0f271ba1ca394991439.jpg

She made the revelation in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

She said she has been appointed as an International Peace Ambassador and expressed appreciation to God.

Bragging over the new appointment, Ezeonu said it is another feather to her cap.

“INTERNATIONAL PEACE AMBASSADOR. ANOTHER FEATHER TO MY CAP. THANK YOU LORD. Now I am Amb. chief Ngozi Ezeonu,” she wrote

Many of her colleagues and fans stormed the comment section, congratulating her on the new achievement.

jnrpope wrote: “Congratulations ma ; well deserved…… Blessed are the peacemakers”

rechaelokonkwo said: “Congratulations mummy”

chizzyalichi stated: “Congratulations big mama, you deserve this and more”

faithononiwuofficial wrote: “Congratulations once again maaa…. May the Peace of the Lord rest on you forever”

ruby_ojiakor stated: “Biggest congratulations mummy”

effixzzyboss tweeted: “Congratulations my MAmi”

adinmasomadina wrote: “Congratulations queen”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 14 hours ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 14 hours ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 14 hours ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam
Forum | 19 hours ago

German Police Arrest 11 Nigerians Over Dating Scam