Reactions As Skit Maker, Ashmusy Acquires Ranger Rover Velar

Forum 1 year ago

Reactions As Skit Maker, Ashmusy Acquires Ranger Rover Velar

Popular Nigerian skit maker, recently bought a brand new car and this has stirred reactions.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/16f9699d76f8342f964a759712443d9b.jpeg

Several fans have been reacting to news that skit maker Ashmusy acquired a white Range Rover Velar.

The curvy and serial entrepreneur splashed millions on the new acquisition.

Ashmusy recently announced she underwent cosmetic surgery. She also claimed to have been a virgin before clarifying it was only to keep her audience busy and entertained.

Sharing the good news of her car on her verified Instagram page, the 26-year-old comedian posted a video of herself cruising in her latest acquisition.

She wrote: “E Dey rush. I got myself a VELAR from me to me! E Dey russssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh. May God keep blessing the works of our hands. Amen.”

Social media users have reacted to the development, wondering how she had made so much money from skit-making.

Prosper233 wrote: “Where she come see money buy this one?”

Funnymrsobali stated: “Girls wey dey make only 4 mins skit come dey cash out pass Nollywood actresses wey dey act over one hour movie.”

Tobi_loba said: “Papaya House, Ashmusy Range Rover Velar. Yes they are working hard. Congratulations sisters.”

Officialdorine: “From skitmaking or another thing?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Thursday Murder Club: Netflix Acquires Rights to Mystery Movie Adaptation
Forum | 9 hours ago

The Thursday Murder Club: Netflix Acquires Rights to Mystery Movie Adaptation

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie

Timaya Reportedly Acquires Tesla Cybertruck
Forum | 1 week ago