Fans Gift Groovy An iPhone 14, Money Cakes, All-expense-paid Trip, On 27th Birthday (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Fans Gift Groovy An iPhone 14, Money Cakes, All-expense-paid Trip, On 27th Birthday (Video)

Ex-BBNaija Level Up housemate, Groovy could not hide his excitement after he received gifts from his fans as he turned a year older.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4473d903946347f9a5a06109f4184470.jpeg

The reality star marked his 27th birthday days following the conclusion of the Season 7 show that witnessed Phyna as the winner.

The gifts include an iPhone 14, three giant money cakes, shoes, foreign currencies, a trip to an African country, and many others.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 11 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 11 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 18 hours ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 1 day ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting