Beast Streaming Release Date Revealed for Peacock

Forum 1 year ago

Beast Streaming Release Date Revealed for Peacock

After a successful showing in the theaters, the Idris Elba-led action film Beast is set to make its premiere on Peacock on October 7, 2022.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ec019af2c3a625adf5abd7ced83b76ab.jpg

The film — which was released on August 19 in theaters — didn’t spend too much time at theaters, but was still a general success there. Despite receiving mixed reviews, Beast did gross just short of $60 million at the box office.

Check out the trailer for Beast below:

“The film is pulse-pounding new thriller about a father and his two teenage daughters who find themselves hunted by a massive rogue lion intent on proving that the savannah has but one apex predator,” reads the synopsis. “Elba plays Dr. Nate Samuels, a recently widowed husband who returns to South Africa, where he first met his wife, on a long-planned trip with their daughters to a game reserve. But what begins as a journey of healing jolts into a fearsome fight for survival when a lion, a survivor of blood-thirsty poachers who now sees all humans as the enemy, begins stalking them.”

Beast is produced by Will Packer, the blockbuster producer of Girls Trip, the Ride Along franchise, and ten movies that have opened No. 1 at the U.S. box office, and by James Lopez, president of Will Packer Productions. It is executive produced by Jaime Primak Sullivan and Bernard Bellew.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 3 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

The Devil’s Bath Shudder Release Date Confirmed for Period Horror Movie
Forum | 3 hours ago

The Devil’s Bath Shudder Release Date Confirmed for Period Horror Movie

The Coffee Table Digital Release Date Set for Super Dark Comedy
Forum | 8 hours ago

The Coffee Table Digital Release Date Set for Super Dark Comedy