Obedience Is Better Than Sack Of Rice – Joke Silva’s Daughter-in-law Shades Her For Supporting Tinubu

Forum 1 year ago

Obedience Is Better Than Sack Of Rice – Joke Silva’s Daughter-in-law Shades Her For Supporting Tinubu

Blessing Douglas, the daughter-in-law of veteran actress, Joke Silva has shaded the actress after she was recently spotted showing support for All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8d7ebd3029b2dcec5413085ab7832a82.jpg

We had reported yesterday that the 61-year-old actress joined the wife of the Lagos State Governor, Ibijoke Sanwolu and other women in Lagos on Monday for the APC rally in the State.

Joke Silva took to her Instagram page to share photos and videos of the APC women’s rally at Onikan Stadium, but locked her comment section.

However, that didn't stop people from dragging her on Twitter.

Her her daughter-in-law, Blessing Douglas also didn't hide her emotion as she took to her Instagram page to share cryptic posts with many wondering if she's still married to the actress' son.

In her words: “Just like that, stray bullet just day touch person watowato, obedience is better than sack of rice. I cover myself and my child with the blood of Jesus o. We no do uno anything beg.”

“3rd generation ati 4th generation fire, Twitter is wild mehn. Respect peoples choices! Get your PVC! Vote your conscience! Hopefully, things will get better. Until the, may Nigeria not happen to you.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello
Forum | 5 hours ago

End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law - Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 15 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 15 hours ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 1 day ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute