Girl Dies Of Heart Attack Days After Being Defiled By 49-year-old Neighbor

Forum 1 year ago

Girl Dies Of Heart Attack Days After Being Defiled By 49-year-old Neighbor

A girl died days after she was allegedly defiled by her 49-year-old neighbour, Baba Idi, who threatened to kill her with scissors if she told anybody.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/457cd993f26d87b323c1d77b38f03574.jpeg

Father of the deceased, Adam Muhammad, said his wife discovered what had happened when she wanted to bathe their daughter and saw blood coming out from her private parts in Kano state.

He said, “I was not at home on that fateful day. Her mother, while bathing her, saw blood coming out from her body.

“When she asked her what happen to her, she mentioned our neighbour, Idi, known as Baba Idi.

“She pleaded with her mother not to tell anyone because the suspect threatened to kill her using scissors, if she told anybody.

“This is an act of inhumanity for a neighbour to commit this act. All I need is justice,” Adam told reporters on Monday, October 3.

He stated that the case had been transfered to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Bompai.

The mother of the deceased, Jamila Adam, is asking for justice to prevail.

“After she narrated to me what Baba Idi did to her, she pleaded with me that I should not tell anybody because he said he will kill her.

“We were at Bompai for identification. She was so frightened when the suspect was brought out from the cell. Immediately after she sighted Baba Idi, she started shivering, she became so hysterical and began screaming, calling his name, that he will kill her.

“She was in severe pain, her health condition worsened and she kept on calling his name, Baba Idi. We rushed her to the hospital, but she gave up the ghost before reaching there,” she said.

The mother added that when the doctor examined her, they said that she died of a heart attack.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 19 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 23 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 2 days ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie