It's All About Family in Netflix's Big Mouth Season 6 Trailer

Forum 1 year ago

It's All About Family in Netflix's Big Mouth Season 6 Trailer

Netflix has finally released the official trailer for the forthcoming sixth season of the hit adult-animated comedy Big Mouth, which will make its return on October 28.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6085a8633139779593de352dd106ddba.jpg

The video teases the parents’ heavy presence this season as they get involved in the crazy shenanigans of their hormonal children. It also gives us a preview of Connie and Maury’s sex monster baby.

Big Mouth Season 6 will feature a new set of guest stars including Adam Levine, Amber Ruffin, Brian Tyree Henry, Ed Helms, Jeff Goldblum, Peter Capaldi, Tyler The Creator, and more.

Big Mouth centers around a group of seventh graders as they deal with the pleasantries of growing up, including hormones, self-discovery, and sex-ed classes. The voice cast includes Nick Kroll, John Mulaney, Jessi Klein, Jason Mantzoukas, Ayo Edebiri, Fred Armisen, Maya Rudolph, Jordan Peele, and Andrew Rannells.

“Season 6 focuses on the theme of family as the beloved characters continue each of their journeys, discovering that while you can’t always pick your family, you can surround yourself with those that love you for who you are,” reads the logline.

Big Mouth is created and executive produced by Nick Kroll, Andre Goldberg, Mark Levin, and Jennifer Flackett. Ahead of its fifth season, the series had already secured a sixth season renewal from Netflix.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Longlegs Teaser Trailer Previews Nicolas Cage Horror Movie

Zendaya on Status of Euphoria Season 3: ‘It’s Beyond Me’
Forum | 2 days ago

Zendaya on Status of Euphoria Season 3: ‘It’s Beyond Me’

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Something in the Water Trailer Previews Shark Attack Movie