She-Hulk Episode 8 Release Date & Time on Disney+

Forum 1 year ago

She-Hulk Episode 8 Release Date & Time on Disney+

She-Hulk Episode 8 is hitting Disney+ in a few days.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/456603d39714d1bf59ad7041884c0c5c.jpg

With just two episodes left, the latest Marvel Studios series is preparing for its grand finale. The story showed how Jennifer Walkers acquired her mighty powers and became She-Hulk. Even though she can turn into a stunningly beautiful 6-foot-7 tall woman at will, Jennifer’s life is far from easy. Here is when her misadventures are next.

When to Watch She-Hulk Episode 8

She-Hulk Episode 8 will hit Disney+ starting at 3 a.m. ET/12 a.m. PT on Thursday, October 6. The upcoming episode was directed by Kat Coiro from a script by Cody Ziglar. Excluding the next one, only one episode is left before the series finale on October 13.

The upcoming installment might be the good one where Charlie Cox returns as Matt Murdock/Daredevil on the show. Marvel Studios teased the cameo of the blind vigilante on several occasions, including showing his new mask before the credits in Episode 5. A few pending questions might also be addressed in the following weeks. For example, what is happening with Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo) and that Sakaraan spaceship? Is El Aguila effectively a mutant? Are the X-Men coming to the MCU soon? Let’s see where the story goes from here on.

Emmy and Golden Globe winner Tatiana Maslany portrays the titular role of Jennifer Walters. Avengers: Endgame star Ruffalo is reprising his role as Bruce Banner/The Hulk. Additional cast includes Jameela Jamil, Ginger Gonzaga, as well as Renée Elise Goldsberry, and Josh Segarra. Megan Thee Stallion also appears in the series.

She-Hulk hails from head writer Jessica Gao, the Emmy-winning scribe behind Rick and Morty’s acclaimed Season 3 episode “Pickle Rick,” among other credits. Cairo (Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Dead to Me) and Anu Valia serve as directors and executive producers.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment
Forum | 13 hours ago

Sweet Tooth Season 3 Teaser Trailer Sets Release Date for Final Installment

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says
Forum | 22 hours ago

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says

I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy