Lady Left In Shock After Her Boyfriend Broke The Door Of Their Bathroom To Take His Phone (Video)

1 month ago

A lady has taken to social media to share how her boyfriend reacted after she went to the bathroom with his mobile phone.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3ee2f9661e2f729f3e4294dc708e463a.jpeg

The lady was shocked to the bones after her boyfriend broke the door of their bathroom to take his phone.

After noticing that his girlfriend had taken his phone, the young man tried to get her to open the door to no avail.

He refused to give up and immediately used his legs to hit the door and a part of the door broke.

Sharing the video, the lady said:

“I took my man’s phone and locked myself in the toilet. He broke the door.”

Watch The Video Below:

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Why I Cannot Have Only One Boyfriend - BBNaija Star, Angel Speaks
Forum

Why I Cannot Have Only One Boyfriend - BBNaija Star, Angel Speaks

4 days ago
They Ambushed Us With Weapons, Broke My Car Handle – Zicsaloma Cries Out Over Attack In Lagos (Video)
Forum

They Ambushed Us With Weapons, Broke My Car Handle – Zicsaloma Cries Out Over Attack In Lagos (Video)

4 days ago
Lady Left Disappointed After Uber Driver She Went On Date With Gave Her N5K As Transport fare
Forum

Lady Left Disappointed After Uber Driver She Went On Date With Gave Her N5K As Transport fare

5 days ago
Do It If It Is Easy - Lady Celebrates As She Graduates With A 3rd Class From UNIZIK (Video)
Forum

Do It If It Is Easy - Lady Celebrates As She Graduates With A 3rd Class From UNIZIK (Video)

5 days ago