Woman Confronts Her Friend’s Husband After Seeing Him With Pregnant Lady Inside Hospital (Video)

1 month ago

A woman has taken to social media to disclose that she caught her friend’s husband at a hospital with a pregnant lady.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/46554360e3dc8bbd67a939e7e9da9f28.jpeg
According to the lady, when she saw both of them, she decided to approach him to stir up some drama.

She called his wife’s name and asked him about her, in front of the pregnant lady, but the man feigned not knowing who she was talking about.

She decided to call her friend to come to the hospital and find out her husband's connection to the lady.

Watch Video Below;

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Pregnant Woman Assaulted By Nigerian Secret Police, DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy
Forum

Pregnant Woman Assaulted By Nigerian Secret Police, DSS In Abuja Loses Pregnancy

2 days ago
Why I Cannot Be Able To Get Pregnant For Any Man Now - BBNaija’s Khloe (Video)
Forum

Why I Cannot Be Able To Get Pregnant For Any Man Now - BBNaija’s Khloe (Video)

3 days ago
Lovely Video Of Actress Rita Dominic And Her Husband Fidelis Anosike In London Ahead Of Their Wedding
Forum

Lovely Video Of Actress Rita Dominic And Her Husband Fidelis Anosike In London Ahead Of Their Wedding

3 days ago
No Woman Owes You S*x Just Because You Took Her On A Date - Media Personality, Moet Abebe Tells Men
Forum

No Woman Owes You S*x Just Because You Took Her On A Date - Media Personality, Moet Abebe Tells Men

5 days ago