BBNaija: Nigerians React As Phyna Wins BBNaija Season 7

Forum 1 year ago

BBNaija: Nigerians React As Phyna Wins BBNaija Season 7

Nigerians have reacted after Phyna was declared winner of Big Brother Naija season 7 on Sunday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/71b61f3b3151da85f5da67d4a37fa15d.jpg

Congratulations have flooded social media since she won yesterday night.

She won with 47% of the total votes while Bryann came behind with 28%.

She walked away with a mouth-watering N100 million worth of prizes.

Reacting, fans of the show said Phyna deserved the prize because she put up a great show in the house.

Here are some reactions DAILY POST gathered on Twitter;

@Dammiedammie35, “ I remember at the beginning of the show, level 2 housemates were dropping one after the other. I felt like none of them would even get to the finals but here we are, A level 2 winner. Give it up for the Champion. Congratulations PHYNA, congratulations to level 2.”

@Nuella_may, “With that percentage we dusted that poll guys. 40%? With all the gang up? I’m in tears.Congratulations PHYNA.”

@tweetoracle, “Congratulations Phyna on being the second female winner of #BBNaija. She did this in style and out classed everyone. She is the standard and she will be celebrated. Put some respect to that name.”

@Prada3236, “My joy is overflowing. Phyna you deserve every love you got from Phynation worldwide. I lack words Phynation, we are the real Mvps. Congratulations Phyna.”

@thebalomaanda, “She won because she gave us a show. Against all odds, against the hate and gang up. Congratulations Phyna. If you like to shout who dey next year, you won’t win without being loved. “

@Omosule, “Thanks to Phyna for showcasing the hype industry to the world and giving us hope that we can be seen and heard.Hype is alive.Congratulations PHYNA.”

@letherosietoo, “The most deserving winner won. Phyna gave us a show. From tasks to fights she did it all. 5 years waiting for this moment and Phynation crowned her the winner. CONGRATULATIONS PHYNA.”

@Sinazao_Sinn, “They called her Ghetto, razz, dirty, uncouth and man stealer. She came back and God prepared a table in front of her enemies! Congratulations Phyna.”

@beckyansy, “Congratulations Phyna, the second female winner. You played the game. An all round gamer and stays levelled up outside. Goodluck to you closing that gap.”

@Aginas, “The voting was explicitly transparent as you can see how the viewers of the Big Brother Naija Level up season voted in the chart.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 7 hours ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

Severance Season 2 Wraps Production on Apple TV+ Series
Forum | 12 hours ago

Severance Season 2 Wraps Production on Apple TV+ Series

Wednesday Season 2 Cast Adds Thandiwe Newton to Netflix Series
Forum | 12 hours ago

Wednesday Season 2 Cast Adds Thandiwe Newton to Netflix Series