To Be Honest APC Has Failed Woefully Just Like PDP

1 month ago

I am so sad today because a party we all helped into the power with all our time, trust, votes and vigorously campaigned for has failed us. May God bring evil on them, same way they bring evil on Nigeria and Nigerians today. It is time to Democratic ally hijack the affair of thIs Country from the wicked and unpatriotic Rulers calling themselves leaders. I want to believe Obi is not a saint too because he has been mingling with all these political arm robbers but He Obi will be easy for Nigerians to be booted out if he fails because he’s not too rooted in evil like Atiku and Tinubu. I don’t like a Government of Robbing Peter to Pay Paul that they are runing in Lagos. I can’t be paying task on everything I do, Lagos State Government don’t know how to collect tax and He Tinubu has to come up with his own company Alpha Beta to be collecting the Tax of which 30% will be going to him every month.

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Alleged attack: Kano APC wants arrested thugs investigated
Forum

Alleged attack: Kano APC wants arrested thugs investigated

1 day ago
PDP tackles CJN, Olukayode over alleged move to recruit members into G-5 Govs
Forum

PDP tackles CJN, Olukayode over alleged move to recruit members into G-5 Govs

1 day ago
Endure, APC has six months to go – Adebutu to Nigerians as fuel scarcity bites hard in Ogun
Forum

Endure, APC has six months to go – Adebutu to Nigerians as fuel scarcity bites hard in Ogun

1 day ago
2023: APC debunks rumours of planned move of Nigeria’s capital to Lagos by Tinubu
Forum

2023: APC debunks rumours of planned move of Nigeria’s capital to Lagos by Tinubu

1 day ago