Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election

Forum 1 year ago

Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election

Peter Obi popularity is obviously a pain in the neck of Atiku.

But Obi is obviously going nowhere. Even he himself knows this.

Although Peter Obi will not be getting much votes, but it’s obvious he’d be stealing votes that would naturally have gone to Atiku, both in southeast and south south, even some parts of south west.

The votes souther votes Atiku got in 2019 were from these regions, and obviously Atiku will have to now share similar votes with Peter Obi.

Had it been Peter Obi didn’t grow in popularity, the south East, south south, and some parts of southwest would have easily been swayed by Atiku, as most, especially the south East hate Tinubu with passion for his role in bringing Buhari.

But as it is currently, all things are currently working good for Asiwaju Tinubu, and for the first time, he has more APC governors in southeast than ever before and they’d surely work to get him some votes, which would not have been possible before. Although the votes might not be much from East, but he’d definitely be getting some remnants that’d be useful in the buildup to the general result.

There are more ally in South south too. And he’ll definitely do well than Buhari did in 2015 and 2019. I can bet that with anybody.

South West is already in the bag. Forget all these Zombidiots Noise. Their so called rally was a wash today. The turn isn’t even up to 10,000.

Trust me, lagosians will not bypass the chance of their major figure in becoming president because they know quite well they’d benefit the most from his presidency.

Where Tinubu will be eyeing is the north. And thankfully he has most APC governors that are ready to work for him from their.

If he’s able to slug it out with Atiku and eventually edge over Atiku pretty well, and Peter Obi spoil work for Atiku by stealing his votes both in the southeast and south south, before evening on February 14, Tinubu will be declared winner.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 2 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 3 days ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima