Na Who No Dey Get Money Dey Shout Say Dem Dey Owe Am For Public - Tekno Slams Dammy Krane For Calling Out Davido

Forum 1 year ago

Na Who No Dey Get Money Dey Shout Say Dem Dey Owe Am For Public - Tekno Slams Dammy Krane For Calling Out Davido

Reacting to the saga, Tekno took to his Instagram page where he shared a photo of himself alongside a caption that got fans wagging.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6a376ed4382bf25612a239ddfd84efaa.jpeg

Nigerian singer, Tekno has taken a swipe at Dammy Krane for calling out Davido over an alleged unpaid debt.

Dammy Krane recently called out Davido while demanding payment for the service he rendered on his song ‘Pere’ in 2017.

According to him, he assisted the CEO of DMW records in writing the ‘hook’ of the song but never got paid.

Dammy claimed that he tried reaching out to Davido but couldn’t get to him, forcing him to call out the singer.

In the course of the online drag, Dammy Krane who attempted to build an alliance tagged Tekno and Kiddominant while asking whether they have gotten their payment for the service they rendered to Davido also.

Reacting to the saga, Tekno took to his Instagram page where he shared a photo of himself alongside a caption that got fans wagging.

Captioning the post, he wrote: “NA WHO NO GET MONEY DEY SHOUT SAY THEM OWE AM FOR PUBLIC… #PAY 🎵 OUT TOMORROW.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/55d1f7336666347b1b933e03a3af4aa4.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 4 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 4 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 4 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims