My Best Friend's Exorcism Clip: Elsie Fisher Seeks a Demon Expert's Opinion

Forum 1 year ago

My Best Friend's Exorcism Clip: Elsie Fisher Seeks a Demon Expert's Opinion

Amazon Studios has dropped a brand new clip for My Best Friend’s Exorcism, the upcoming horror comedy starring Elsie Fisher. The film will be available for streaming this Friday, September 30, exclusively on Prime Video.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4c1cc2230f1b981d9fde83f2e2b6ae3a.jpg

The My Best Friend’s Exorcism clip features Fisher’s Abby as she turns to Christopher Lowell’s character, a self-called “demon expert,” for his opinion about whether her best friend is possessed or not.

My Best Friend’s Exorcism is directed by long-time TV director Damon Thomas, who’s making his feature-length directorial debut after two decades of only directing TV films and episodes. It stars Golden Globe nominee Elsie Fisher (Eighth Grade), Amiah Miller (War for the Planet of the Apes), Christopher Lowell (How I Met Your Father), Cathy Ang, Rachel Ogechi, and Cynthia Evans.

“The year is 1988. High school sophomores Abby and Gretchen have been best friends since fourth grade,” reads the synopsis. “But after an evening of skinny-dipping goes disastrously wrong, Gretchen begins to act…different. She’s moody. She’s irritable. And bizarre incidents keep happening whenever she’s nearby. Abby’s investigation leads her to some startling discoveries—and by the time their story reaches its terrifying conclusion, the fate of Abby and Gretchen will be determined by a single question: Is their friendship powerful enough to beat the devil?”

The adaptation is written by Hendrix. It is produced by Ellen Goldsmith-Vein and Christopher Landon.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog
Forum | 6 hours ago

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies
Forum | 2 days ago

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 3 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Challengers Clip Shows Zendaya Slapping Josh O’Connor
Forum | 3 days ago

Challengers Clip Shows Zendaya Slapping Josh O’Connor