It’s Cold Comfort To Assume That Rich People Are Unhappy - Nigerian Lawyer

Forum 1 year ago

It’s Cold Comfort To Assume That Rich People Are Unhappy - Nigerian Lawyer

According to the Twitter user, rich people are happy and have less trauma, unlike poor men.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bc2df5a48b7a5a1d9d1121d10c83a89c.jpeg

A Nigerian lawyer has opined that it is a lie to assume that rich people are not happy.

In a tweet shared on her handle that has gone viral, @nwaoma007 argued that it will be cold discomfort to assume that rich people are not happy.

According to the Twitter user, rich people are happy and have less trauma, unlike poor men.

She Tweeted;

''I hate to burst your bubble. But many rich people are happy. Their children are doing well. They’re neither drug addicts nor failures. They’re also reasonably happy in their personal relationships & have no more trauma than the poor man. It’s cold comfort to assume otherwise.'
'

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 2 days ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 3 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says