21-Year-Old Lady Proudly Shows off Her 5 Cars, House and 4 Businesses, Causes Outrage (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

21-Year-Old Lady Proudly Shows off Her 5 Cars, House and 4 Businesses, Causes Outrage (Video)

The lady attributed her successes to herself and God. She shared snaps of herself in school uniform and some showing her in classy outfits
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6f7d4f8204ff521c1ee98a12b0bde3f9.jpg

A 21-year-old has flaunted her achievements on social media.

According to her, people didn't think that she would make it in life.

The lady with the TikTok, @boss_chinbackuppage flaunted five cars, four successful businesses and a house she said belongs to her.

She boasted that no man helped her.

While revealing that she doesn't have a child, the businesswoman said that she was able to achieve all these on her own.

She added that her background is not rich, nor did she get help from any man.

The lady attributed her successes to herself and God. She shared snaps of herself in school uniform and some showing her in classy outfits

Watch the video below:

Social media reactions

andrewsmith90251 said:

'Wow love that keep it up hun what too be like you love that no joke."

rebel said:

"Bwoy me nah hate enuh but you can tell me a wey you a work so me can send in me resume me Ave a aim but things kinda slow nw."

Casey_ka said:

"This is nothing negative. But watch your back hun, not everyone that smiles is a friend. Keep up the good work, wishing you more greatness."

ROADCHOPPER said:

"I will be a successful business owner soon right here in Jamaica I know God will protect me I am happy for you."

idontevencare58 said:

"Ok am not badmine;jealous or anything but what kind of work you do or do a video stating how you reach so much accomplishment at 21."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 6 hours ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 12 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog
Forum | 19 hours ago

Knuckles Clip Shows Titular Warrior Trying to Train a Dog