If I Knack You One, Na Boy – Wizkid Tells Dancer During Concert (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

If I Knack You One, Na Boy – Wizkid Tells Dancer During Concert (Video)

He told her that she knows he doesn’t waste too much effort, only one night with her she’d be pregnant with a baby boy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2e919434981c60591034f3cb97281f5a.jpeg

A video has captured the hilarious moment superstar singer, Wizkid issued an important warning to one of his dancers.

He warned her that if he engages her in s3xual intercourse, she would birth a boy.

The Grammy Award-winning musician stated this while performing at one of his concert.

Starboy and his dancers were seen on stage performing to their fans when he decided to pause the performance to address one of the dancers.

He told her that she knows he doesn’t waste too much effort, only one night with her she’d be pregnant with a baby boy.

He said:

“Baby girl, you know say Starboy no dey do too much. If I knack you one, na boy”.

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 1 day ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 1 day ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men