"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

If I Knack You One, Na Boy – Wizkid Tells Dancer During Concert (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

If I Knack You One, Na Boy – Wizkid Tells Dancer During Concert (Video)

He told her that she knows he doesn’t waste too much effort, only one night with her she’d be pregnant with a baby boy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2e919434981c60591034f3cb97281f5a.jpeg

A video has captured the hilarious moment superstar singer, Wizkid issued an important warning to one of his dancers.

He warned her that if he engages her in s3xual intercourse, she would birth a boy.

The Grammy Award-winning musician stated this while performing at one of his concert.

Starboy and his dancers were seen on stage performing to their fans when he decided to pause the performance to address one of the dancers.

He told her that she knows he doesn’t waste too much effort, only one night with her she’d be pregnant with a baby boy.

He said:

“Baby girl, you know say Starboy no dey do too much. If I knack you one, na boy”.

Watch The Video Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
2024 Imo LGA Polls: You must exhibit diligence, transparency – ISIEC boss tells staff
Forum | 1 day ago

2024 Imo LGA Polls: You must exhibit diligence, transparency – ISIEC boss tells staff

Transfer: There’s only one club I want to join – Man Utd target, De Ligt tells agent
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: There’s only one club I want to join – Man Utd target, De Ligt tells agent

Why I mocked Wizkid during Davido’s wedding – Basketmouth explains
Forum | 1 day ago

Why I mocked Wizkid during Davido’s wedding – Basketmouth explains

Boy Alinco trends after sharing video from his home in Texas
Forum | 3 days ago

Boy Alinco trends after sharing video from his home in Texas