Ahmed Musa Undergoes Surgery

Forum 1 year ago

Ahmed Musa Undergoes Surgery

He thanked God for the successful surgery on his left arm and added that it was a minor surgery.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c374b8f9d3b92970df641df9e9bf497d.jpeg

Super Eagles captain, Ahmed Musa has disclosed that he underwent surgery on his left arm.

Musa made this known in a post on his Instagram page.

He thanked God for the successful surgery on his left arm and added that it was a minor surgery.

”I just want to express my heartfelt appreciation to Allah for a successful surgery on my left arm.

”As we all know, no surgery is too minor, so I’m grateful for the competent doctors assigned to me for a job well done.

”Also to you all, for your messages, prayers and words of encouragement. I hope to be back on the field soon stronger and absolutely better.”
 he wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie

Nigerian Lady Reveals How Her Sister Lost Her Virginity in Surgery Room
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Nigerian Lady Reveals How Her Sister Lost Her Virginity in Surgery Room

You Love Drama But Will Still Lose Elections In 2027 - Bashir Ahmed Slams Peter Obi Over Breaking Of Ramadan Fast
Forum | 1 month ago

You Love Drama But Will Still Lose Elections In 2027 - Bashir Ahmed Slams Peter Obi Over Breaking Of Ramadan Fast