I’m Misunderstood And The Reason Is That I Have Never Really Given Anyone A Chance To Know Who I Am – Burna Boy

Forum 1 year ago

I’m Misunderstood And The Reason Is That I Have Never Really Given Anyone A Chance To Know Who I Am – Burna Boy

Speaking in an interview, Burna Boy said it happens because he chose not to let people know much about his personality.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2c77ec9ba831ec8c7d6c76ecedc66da3.jpeg

Grammy-winning Nigerian singer, Burna Boy has disclosed that he gets misunderstood by people.

Speaking in an interview with international media outlet Dazed on a visit to the Caribbean Island, Burna Boy said it happens because he chose not to let people know much about his personality.

He said;

“I tend to be misunderstood and the reason is that I have never really given anyone a chance to know who I am, and that’s what I tried to do.”

Burna also said that he tried using his recent album Love, Damini to allow people get closer to him.

He said;

“I tried to use this album to allow people to get closer to me.”

On the #EndSARS protest, Burna said;

“My thoughts don’t matter [on SARS]. I’m not going to encourage young people to lose their lives any more. When something is ready to happen, it will happen. With understanding comes readiness for action.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 11 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 22 hours ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner
Forum | 1 day ago

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner