You’ve Been An Exemplary Player – Ahmed Musa Sends Message To Mikel Obi

Forum 1 year ago

You’ve Been An Exemplary Player – Ahmed Musa Sends Message To Mikel Obi

Musa, who recently joined Turkish club, Sivasspor, wished Mikel Obi bigger things above while underscoring his leadership qualities.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e7e5a2a0c17bb68e09f9699b1d746225.jpg

Ahmed Musa, Super Eagles captain, has reach out to John Mikel Obi.

Musa sent a message to Mikel, his ex-teammate and former Chelsea midfielder, following his retirement from football.

Musa, who recently joined Turkish club, Sivasspor, wished Mikel Obi bigger things above while underscoring his leadership qualities.

The former Leicester City star said that Mikel Obi had been an exemplary player.

In a tweet via his Twitter handle, Musa wrote: “You have been an exemplary player and done great things in your career.

“Here’s wishing you the best as you retire today. Cheers to bigger things ahead and best wishes to you and the family.”

Mikel Obi, on Tuesday, confirmed he was hanging up his boots in a post via his Instagram account.

The 35-year-old retired after a successful career with Nigeria and at the club level

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Riz Ahmed Joins Cast of New Wes Anderson Movie

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi Knocks 2024 Budget, Calls For Focus On Citizens' Welfare

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Coming For You - Odumeje Sends Strong Message To Poco Lee

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa
Forum | 3 days ago

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa