Eyewitness Narrates How Sidechick Smashed Her Boyfriend's Wife On The Floor, Rendering Her Unconscious In Ibadan (Audio)

2 months ago

An eyewitness has narrated how a woman was rendered unconscious after she was attacked by her husband's sidechick.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0449ae4941ee8862c8ff8d41a45426ae.jpeg

The married woman had accosted her husband’s mistress but things turned pretty bad for her.

According to an eyewitness who recounted what transpired, the married woman was driving an Acura car when she spotted her husband’s car at Iyaganku-Aleshinloye junction, and realized it was the side chick driving it.

She immediately used her car to block off the side chick and proceeded to slap her when she came out.

It was reported that the side chick lifted up the married woman and smacked her on the ground, rendering her unconscious.

Listen to the audio below:

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Dolapo Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary
Forum

Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo And Wife Dolapo Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary

2 days ago
Why I Cannot Have Only One Boyfriend - BBNaija Star, Angel Speaks
Forum

Why I Cannot Have Only One Boyfriend - BBNaija Star, Angel Speaks

4 days ago
Actor Williams Uchemba And Wife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary
Forum

Actor Williams Uchemba And Wife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary

5 days ago
Obi Takes Campaign To Ibadan On Wednesday
Forum

Obi Takes Campaign To Ibadan On Wednesday