Liposuction Boosted My Self-esteem – Actress Zainab Bakare

Forum 1 year ago

Liposuction Boosted My Self-esteem – Actress Zainab Bakare

Popular Nigerian actress, Zainab Bakare has admitted that she has no regrets undergoing a butt-lift surgery because it boosted her self-esteem.

She stated that she has not hidden the fact that she had the surgery done because she has a near-perfect body with many suitors coming her way.
https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1ba00436e5b7722114f12dc3a7f83770.jpeg
She also revealed that went in for it with the support of her partner. Bakare told The Nation that she now has more admirers for her “near-perfect body”.

The actress said;

“Liposuction has really boosted my self-esteem. Oh yes. It did on a 100 percent. So far, no regrets about going under the knife. I feel nobody will beat me for saying the truth.

“Why should I hide? I don’t have to hide because I am not living my life for people. My man gave me the nod to go ahead with the procedure.

“Now that I have a near-perfect body, more toasters and suitors are coming my way. I have been rejecting them. If you are irresponsible, I can’t stand you!

“I detest a talkative and a proud man. In every situation you find yourself in, you try to manage well. So, I tend to manage myself with the whole situation
.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 14 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad