Even If APC Makes Tinubu The INEC Chairman, They Will Never Win Ekiti – Ayo Fayose

Forum 8 years ago

Even If APC Makes Tinubu The INEC Chairman, They Will Never Win Ekiti – Ayo Fayose

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose on Sunday boasted that the All Progressives Congress, APC, can never win elections in the state.

He also took a swipe at the party’s national leader, Bola Tinubu.

“Even if Tinubu becomes the INEC chairman, they will lose in Ekiti, because they are not on ground here”, Fayose said via his Twitter account.

According to him, Ekiti was gone for good from the hands of APC.

In a series of tweet, he re-echoed his preference for former President Goodluck Jonathan to win a second term, saying the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari was “the will of God”.

Excerpts from his tweets: “Elections have come and gone and, as I always say, President Muhammadu Buhari is the president of Nigeria, not by his own grace.

“I wanted Jonathan but God has given it to Buhari and so, we all have to submit to the will of God.

“It is a free society; there is no almighty governor; there is no almighty president. We are all governed by civility and by the constitution”.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: ‘Enough is enough’ – Pochettino uncertain about his future at Chelsea despite win over Tottenham
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: ‘Enough is enough’ – Pochettino uncertain about his future at Chelsea despite win over Tottenham

EPL: Football isn’t about big names – Pochettino on Chelsea’s win over Spurs
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Football isn’t about big names – Pochettino on Chelsea’s win over Spurs

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I want to win – Bruno Fernandes speaks on leaving Man Utd

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin
Forum | 2 days ago

Yul Edochie Makes Special Vow to 2nd Wife Judy Austin