I Remember Impregnating Many Women While My Mates Were In Achool — Charly Boy Confesses (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Remember Impregnating Many Women While My Mates Were In Achool — Charly Boy Confesses (Video)

The self-acclaimed Area Fada took to social media to outline some past behaviors and trends that he once invested in.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/961ea1d40183166256224cd6d5bd355c.jpg

Veteran musician and activist, Charly boy has shared fond experiences about his childhood.

The self-acclaimed Area Fada in a social media post, revealed that while his mates where in school, he was busy sleeping around with different women.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims

Dead Boy Detectives Teaser Trailer Introduces Titular Supernatural Duo
Forum | 4 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Teaser Trailer Introduces Titular Supernatural Duo