I Remember Impregnating Many Women While My Mates Were In Achool — Charly Boy Confesses (Video)

2 weeks ago

The self-acclaimed Area Fada took to social media to outline some past behaviors and trends that he once invested in.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/961ea1d40183166256224cd6d5bd355c.jpg

Veteran musician and activist, Charly boy has shared fond experiences about his childhood.

The self-acclaimed Area Fada in a social media post, revealed that while his mates where in school, he was busy sleeping around with different women.

Watch the video below:

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Forum

'A Big Fat Lie': Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team

5 days ago
Angelina Jolie Demands Freedom For Iranian Women As Protests Continue Following Death Of Mahsa Amini
Forum

Angelina Jolie Demands Freedom For Iranian Women As Protests Continue Following Death Of Mahsa Amini

6 days ago
If I Knack You One, Na Boy – Wizkid Tells Dancer During Concert (Video)
Forum

If I Knack You One, Na Boy – Wizkid Tells Dancer During Concert (Video)

1 week ago
Alleged Negligence: Lagos State Govt Commences Investigation Into Death Of 3-year-old Boy In Hospital (Video)
Forum

Alleged Negligence: Lagos State Govt Commences Investigation Into Death Of 3-year-old Boy In Hospital (Video)

1 week ago