I'm Not Depressed, I'm In A Better Place - Disqualified BBNaija Housemate, Beauty Tukura, Speaks (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I'm Not Depressed, I'm In A Better Place - Disqualified BBNaija Housemate, Beauty Tukura, Speaks (Video)

Beauty who is the 43rd Miss Nigeria got qualified from the reality TV show on August 7, two weeks after the show began.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2d9e318c456475cdd99f6572b1644330.jpeg

Beauty Tukura, the former Miss Nigeria and housemate on season 7 of the Big Brother Naija reality show, has spoken up.

She is speaking for the first time since her disqualification from the show.

Beauty who is the 43rd Miss Nigeria got qualified from the reality TV show on August 7, two weeks after the show began.

She received a double strike for removing her microphone and throwing an object toward her love interest in the house, Groovy for dancing with Chomzy at their Saturday night party, thus breaking Biggie's rule of physical violence. She had earlier received a strike for assaulting another housemate, Ilebaye. With three strikes, she was immediately asked to leave the show.

In a live session with her fans, Beauty stated that she is now in a better place and that she is not depressed. She also stated that she has learnt from her mistakes. She thanked her fans for all the love they have shown her since she was disqualified from the show.

''I just want you to know I am fine. I am okay. The bad days are over. I can say now that my worst days are actually over. I am just moving on, Lessons leant. I am moving on with all the love and all the good energy.

"I am not depressed for those of you who think I am depressed. I am not depressed. I am perfectly okay'' she said

Watch a video of her speaking below...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 16 hours ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 17 hours ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 3 days ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

Melrose Place Reboot in the Works Starring Heather Locklear, Other Original Cast Members
Forum | 4 days ago

Melrose Place Reboot in the Works Starring Heather Locklear, Other Original Cast Members