BBNaija: Her Pitch Resonated With Me – Chichi Reveals Why She Saved Daniella (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

BBNaija: Her Pitch Resonated With Me – Chichi Reveals Why She Saved Daniella (Video)

She mentioned that she could relate to Daniella not believing in herself, as she often suffers from imposter syndrome herself.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/93f56bfbedbb2b804cb45b9c46463dbf.jpeg

Big Brother Naija Level Up housemate and the ultimate veto power holder, Chichi has explained why she offered Daniella a spot at the finale.

On Monday night, she emerged as the Head of House for week 9 after getting close one too many times.

She also became the bearer of the ultimate Veto power, which she used to automatically crown Phyna and Daniella as finalists.

While speaking with Biggie during her diary session, Chichi disclosed why she saved Daniella. According to her, her pitch resonated with her.

She also mentioned that she could relate to Daniella not believing in herself, as she often suffers from imposter syndrome herself.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 1 day ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL Title: Arsene Wenger reveals one advantage Arsenal have over Man City

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time
Forum | 2 days ago

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time