There’s No Beef Between Ruger And I – Buju

1 week ago

Popular Nigerian singer, BNXN fka Buju has disclosed that there is no rift between him and his colleague, Ruger.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b99c31ee916e0a50ebff4a12abcc177e.jpeg

BNXN fka Buju who emerged the winner of ‘Next Rated Artiste’ category at the 15th Headies Award held weeks ago, disclosed this while explaining why he acknowledged Ruger at the event.

In the interview with The Nation, he averred that he’s focused on his music and his journey and not on another man.

He said;

“I needed people to understand that he is the least of my worries, like on a level, if it is competition-wise, talent-wise, or anything he is just the least of my worries, this is not a thing I don’t want people to think there is a Buju and Ruger thing(beef).

“I needed people to understand that I’m doing me and I am more focused on my music and my journey to even caring about another man’s thing.”

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Police PRO Gives Update On The Dispute Between Buju BNXN And Police
Forum

Police PRO Gives Update On The Dispute Between Buju BNXN And Police

1 month ago
Nigerian Singer, Buju BNXN Will Answer For Spitting On Officer – Police Vows
Forum

Nigerian Singer, Buju BNXN Will Answer For Spitting On Officer – Police Vows

1 month ago
Seyi Shay Talks About Beef With Tiwa Savage
Forum

Seyi Shay Talks About Beef With Tiwa Savage

1 month ago
You’re Owing Your Boss Money And You’re Talking To A Boss – BNXN Slams Ruger Over Comment
Forum

You’re Owing Your Boss Money And You’re Talking To A Boss – BNXN Slams Ruger Over Comment

2 months ago