#BBNaija: People Can Be Deceptive - Amaka Speaks On Sheggz & Bella Relationship (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

#BBNaija: People Can Be Deceptive - Amaka Speaks On Sheggz & Bella Relationship (Video)

Evicted BBNaija season 7 housemates, Amaka and Deji have given their opinions on the relationship between Sheggz and Bella.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d6bd9525db5d2daace21b21b355dcc52.jpg

In a recent interview on Glitch Africa Studio, Amaka admitted that people can be deceptive, so its difficult to tell if Sheggz and Bella are only acting for viewers of the show.

However, Deji added that Sheggz looks like a playboy, so for him to be all over Bella in a reality show is suspicious, he feels they are not genuine.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

Haters Are Losers And Can Never Do Better Than The People They Hate - Yul Edochie

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 6 days ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

I
Forum | 1 week ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday