Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Expecting Their 3rd Child

Forum 1 year ago

Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Expecting Their 3rd Child

Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is expecting his third child with wife, Priscilla Chan.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b65d02f1e10f730572042c7d5e505aa2.jpeg

He took to his Instagram page to make the announcement.

The business mogul, 38, shared the exciting baby news via Instagram amid reports that he had lost billions of dollars after attempting to pivot into the metaverse.

Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, already share two children together, two daughters, named Maxima, six, born in December 2015, and August, five, born in August 2017.

'Lots of love. Happy to share that Max and August are getting a new baby sister next year,' he wrote on social media, alongside a snap that showed the billionaire alongside his wife, Chan, as he placed his hand on her stomach.

See post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 2 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Arthur the King Blu-ray & Digital Release Dates Set for Mark Wahlberg Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Arthur the King Blu-ray & Digital Release Dates Set for Mark Wahlberg Movie