Doyin Receives Huge Money Cake From Beauty (Video)

2 weeks ago

Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Doyin could not hide her excitement after she received a huge money cake from her fellow housemate and lockdown partner, Beauty Tukura for her loyalty.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7bcde224de6e3d034d9a12195f0f1484.jpeg

In the video that has surfaced on social media, via Doyin’s fan page, the recently evicted housemate is seen sitting in a chair and getting her makeup down, when this huge money cake gets ushered in.

Doyin is completely taken aback, as she gushes over her gift. With the money cake came a sweet note attached by Beauty.

It will be recalled that although Beauty’s stay in the house was cut short, Doyin completely had her back.

See Video Below;

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
I Would Have Preferred Money - Chizzy Alichi Says As She Receives Flower Bouquet From Husband (Video)
Forum

I Would Have Preferred Money - Chizzy Alichi Says As She Receives Flower Bouquet From Husband (Video)

23 hours ago
Fans Gift Groovy An iPhone 14, Money Cakes, All-expense-paid Trip, On 27th Birthday (Video)
Forum

Fans Gift Groovy An iPhone 14, Money Cakes, All-expense-paid Trip, On 27th Birthday (Video)

23 hours ago
Dear Mothers, Teach Your Children About Loyalty As They Grow, It Will Open A Million Doors Where Money Can
Forum

Dear Mothers, Teach Your Children About Loyalty As They Grow, It Will Open A Million Doors Where Money Can't - BBNaija's Tega

1 day ago
Doyin Was Not Friends With Me To Get Close To Sheggz - Bella (Video)
Forum

Doyin Was Not Friends With Me To Get Close To Sheggz - Bella (Video)

2 days ago