Doyin Receives Huge Money Cake From Beauty (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

Doyin Receives Huge Money Cake From Beauty (Video)

Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Doyin could not hide her excitement after she received a huge money cake from her fellow housemate and lockdown partner, Beauty Tukura for her loyalty.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7bcde224de6e3d034d9a12195f0f1484.jpeg

In the video that has surfaced on social media, via Doyin’s fan page, the recently evicted housemate is seen sitting in a chair and getting her makeup down, when this huge money cake gets ushered in.

Doyin is completely taken aback, as she gushes over her gift. With the money cake came a sweet note attached by Beauty.

It will be recalled that although Beauty’s stay in the house was cut short, Doyin completely had her back.

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 5 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 1 day ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 4 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim