BBNaija S7: Passersby Already Proclaimed I Was Dead – Phyna Recounts Near-Death Experience

1 week ago

Big Brother Naija Season 7 finalist, Phyna has shared a near-death experience she had some time ago.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a0feb757c3874e0743a1923390965714.jpg

The reality star made the revelation while recounting how she survived an accident that nearly took her life during a conversation with her love interest, Groovy.

According to Phyna, she was on a bike ride with a friend when a reckless driver indiscriminately ran into them.

The impact of the accident caused her to hit her head on the ground because she was not wearing a helmet.

In her words: “I rode the bike with my friend, and I decided I was going to ride. I’ve been doing this afro hair for a long time, so I made one that time, I was going to lose it but changed my mind.

“As we were coming back one car just ran into us and I was at the back, from the back I just flew, like I jumped above him and hit my head on the ground on the expressway I was not wearing helmet.

“Even when people were coming they were like check that girl, she don die because when It happened, I couldn’t move, my friend had a big tear on his leg.”

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Missing INEC Staff Found Dead In Anambra
Forum

Missing INEC Staff Found Dead In Anambra

20 hours ago
Woman Gets Crushed To Death By Wardrobe After She Mistook It For Toilet Door At Night
Forum

Woman Gets Crushed To Death By Wardrobe After She Mistook It For Toilet Door At Night

1 day ago
Man Set To Attend Pastoral School Stabs Rival To Death For Hitting On His Girlfriend In Adamawa
Forum

Man Set To Attend Pastoral School Stabs Rival To Death For Hitting On His Girlfriend In Adamawa

1 day ago
How A 41-Year-Old Man Stabbed His Own Father To Death In Rivers
Forum

How A 41-Year-Old Man Stabbed His Own Father To Death In Rivers

1 day ago