BBNaija: Eloswag Identifies Two Housemates Likely To Win Grand Prize

Forum 1 year ago

BBNaija: Eloswag Identifies Two Housemates Likely To Win Grand Prize

According to him, although he is rooting for Hermes to win, he saw that Phyna and Bryann are the top two housemates likely to win the show.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/225fccd1b46cca317165feef0f674461.jpeg

One of evicted Big Brother housemates, Eloswag, has talked about who the strongest housemates are.

He identified two housemates who may win the N100 million grand prize.

Eloswag during his media round said Phyna or Bryan might win the prize.

According to him, although he is rooting for Hermes to win, he saw that Phyna and Bryann are the top two housemates likely to win the show.

“I think Hermes would win, I also have a vibe and feeling that Phyna and Bryan would win.

“I saw that a day before I got out, but I will still root for Hermes.”

The grand finale of the level up edition is on October 2nd, 2022.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal’s biggest win of season – Redknapp reacts to 2-0 victory over Wolves

SPORTFA Cup: It’s unacceptable – Guardiola reacts to 1-0 win over Chelsea
Forum | 3 days ago

SPORTFA Cup: It’s unacceptable – Guardiola reacts to 1-0 win over Chelsea