Some Of Y’all Are Still Pained I Made Top 5 During Lockdown – BBNaija's Neo Slams Critics

1 week ago

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Neo Akpofure has taken a swipe at those still pained that he was among the top 5 during the Lockdown edition of the show.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/af710ec12311899fe003ccd74e52823a.jpeg

This is coming after Level Up housemate, Chichi emerged as Head of House with the ultimate veto power granting her a spot in the finale.

Neo was one of the finalists during the Big Brother Naija lockdown season, alongside his girlfriend, Vee. Many of the viewers could not put a finger on how he made it that far.

After yesterday’s Head Of House challenge that saw Chichi emerge as the winner and ultimate veto power holder, Neo went on Twitter to brag all over again.

He Wrote:

“Some of y’all are clearly still pained i made top 5 during lockdown. Grace made it happen and y’all can’t change that, just heal and move on in peace.”

See Post Below;

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/408d966eca94f3d6daa8a244c5362648.jpeg

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Na Who No Dey Get Money Dey Shout Say Dem Dey Owe Am For Public - Tekno Slams Dammy Krane For Calling Out Davido
Forum

Na Who No Dey Get Money Dey Shout Say Dem Dey Owe Am For Public - Tekno Slams Dammy Krane For Calling Out Davido

21 hours ago
BBNaija: Sheggz Is A Real Man, There Is No Two Of Him – Bella Brags (Video)
Forum

BBNaija: Sheggz Is A Real Man, There Is No Two Of Him – Bella Brags (Video)

21 hours ago
You Wey No Dey Set Up Alter, How Many Billions You Don Make - Comedian Acapella Slams Daddy Freeze For Saying Chinese Are Not Religious Yet Wealthy
Forum

You Wey No Dey Set Up Alter, How Many Billions You Don Make - Comedian Acapella Slams Daddy Freeze For Saying Chinese Are Not Religious Yet Wealthy

1 day ago
God No Come From Your Village – UK-based Man Slams Friend For Refusing To Employ Him Back In Nigeria
Forum

God No Come From Your Village – UK-based Man Slams Friend For Refusing To Employ Him Back In Nigeria

2 days ago