I Will Be Actively Involved In 2023 Elections – BBNaija's Tacha Says As She Urges Nigerians To Choose Right Candidate (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

I Will Be Actively Involved In 2023 Elections – BBNaija's Tacha Says As She Urges Nigerians To Choose Right Candidate (Video)

Ex-BBNaija housemate and entrepreneur, Tacha Akide has disclosed that she would fully participate in the 2023 general elections.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2d3420d8c79887644f6921c196790411.jpeg

The reality star, who shared a video of herself in a health facility donning a hospital garb, stated that she’d be actively involved in the election on all levels.

According to Tacha, citizens can’t afford to be sitting on the fence during the elections.

She stated that those who campaign for their candidates should bear in mind that they would be the ones to suffer the consequences should they choose a bad leader.

She advised citizens not to take the election as a do-or-die affair but ensure that they vote wisely.

Watch Her Speak Below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 1 hour ago

SPORT 19 mins ago Mohammed urges Tornadoes players to forget defeat to Doma United
Forum | 7 hours ago

SPORT 19 mins ago Mohammed urges Tornadoes players to forget defeat to Doma United

Nigerians Mock EFCC As Video of Obi Cubana Spraying Dollars Surfaces Online
Forum | 13 hours ago

Nigerians Mock EFCC As Video of Obi Cubana Spraying Dollars Surfaces Online

Forum | 1 day ago