Looking At Queen’s Coffin Was Better Than Having Kids - Mum of Two Children Says (Photo)

Forum 1 year ago

Looking At Queen’s Coffin Was Better Than Having Kids - Mum of Two Children Says (Photo)

A British woman has said she valued looking at the late Queen Elizabeth's coffin more than having children.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b0426b87a7cad809b2196bf58f952548.jpg

The mum-of-two made the revelation after going to pay her last respects to Queen Elizabeth.

Sarah and her partner Mark appeared on BBC One’s coverage of the late Queen's state funeral on Monday morning, September 19 where they revealed they were among some of the last people to see her coffin before being laid to rest.

Speaking to presenter Sophie Raworth, Sarah said that she headed down to join the queue of mourners late on Sunday night after pleading with her mother to help care for her kids.

Describing the experience, Sarah said that it was better than childbirth;

‘Amazing, I think it’s the best thing I’ve ever done in my life. Even having my children, Lily and Luca, I think this tops that. It was just amazing.

‘I’m so pleased we did it.’

She explained that the trip down to London was a last-minute decision.

‘I couldn’t find anyone to look after my own children, so I asked my mum,’ she continued.

‘It just came over us and we said we’ve got to go.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 hour ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 3 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 1 day ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 day ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’