You Tamed Me From A Wild Animal To A Domestic One - Bovi Hypes Wife As They Mark 13th Wedding Anniversary (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

You Tamed Me From A Wild Animal To A Domestic One - Bovi Hypes Wife As They Mark 13th Wedding Anniversary (Video)

Popular Nigerian comedian and actor, Bovi Ugboma and his wife, Kris Asimonye are celebrating their 13th wedding anniversary.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/18ea05a589e6b62896eaa80121ac5b36.jpeg

Taking to Instagram to flatter his wife, Bovi applauded her for taming him from a ‘wild animal to a domestic one.’

He further showered accolades on her for carrying their three kids for 27 months while maintaining her beauty.

Kris Ugboma who could not get enough of her husband’s jokes laughed joyfully despite backing the camera all through.

“🤣🤣🤣 13/13. Me and @krisasimonye #anniversaire,” Bovi wrote while sharing the video.

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online

Meerkat Manor: Animal Planet Series to Become Animated Movie From Warner Bros.
Forum | 1 day ago

Meerkat Manor: Animal Planet Series to Become Animated Movie From Warner Bros.